Seeking Guidance for Starting a Business

AmbitionUnleashed

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

While I understand this might not be the right place for such inquiries, I'm seeking advice as I begin my entrepreneurial journey. My goal is to establish a business in the drug industry. While I'm new to this, I am very determined to learn. I'm fully committed to learning everything there is to know about drug manufacturing, handling postings, and using cryptocurrency.

At this stage, I find myself in need of a strategic partner. Collaborating with someone who shares my vision could make the process smoother and boost our success together. But finding someone trustworthy and dedicated has been tough, especially here in Australia.

I'm reaching out in the hopes of receiving guidance on where to find a suitable partner, be it through reputable websites or other legitimate platforms. Additionally, any resources such as useful tutorials or recommended reading materials that could support me in my journey would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Jerseymike

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
A group of us have put together a book/ sop for starting a cash only business running it safely all the way to existing with a fully operational legitimate business. What stage are you atm.

Key points of all business legitimate or not.. 1.inventory
supply must be no greater than 1/3 retail price
2. Marketing
its not what you know or who you know its who knows you!
3. the boss
The customer is the boss they pay the bills
Focus on blowing them out of the water and the blessings will come back 10fold
There’s a time delay between serving others and reaping the rewards, most people don’t realize this and get greedy charge as much as they can short as much as they can right off the bat and end up, destroying the relationship between them and the clientele

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I know a few things (not a chemist and not in Australia however.) Out on the internet is a Darknet Market Bible and a Vendors Bible. I am trying to find a working link, but if you are familiar with Dread thats where I have seen them

maher

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Halo semuanya,

Meskipun saya memahami bahwa ini mungkin bukan tempat yang tepat untuk mengajukan pertanyaan seperti itu, saya mencari nasihat saat memulai perjalanan kewirausahaan saya. Tujuan saya adalah membangun bisnis di industri obat-obatan. Meskipun saya baru dalam hal ini, saya sangat bertekad untuk belajar. Saya berkomitmen penuh untuk mempelajari segala hal yang perlu diketahui tentang pembuatan obat, penanganan postingan, dan penggunaan mata uang kripto.

Pada tahap ini, saya membutuhkan mitra strategis. Berkolaborasi dengan seseorang yang memiliki visi yang sama dapat membuat prosesnya lebih lancar dan meningkatkan kesuksesan kita bersama. Namun menemukan seseorang yang dapat dipercaya dan berdedikasi sangatlah sulit, terutama di Australia.

Saya menghubungi saya dengan harapan dapat menerima panduan tentang cara menemukan mitra yang cocok, baik melalui situs web terkemuka atau platform sah lainnya. Selain itu, sumber daya apa pun seperti tutorial bermanfaat atau bahan bacaan yang direkomendasikan yang dapat mendukung perjalanan saya akan sangat dihargai.

Terima kasih.
AmbitionUnleashedPM saya, kebetulan saya ingin mencari pasangan juga.. dan bisnis ini sangat mudah dan aman, apalagi jika Anda berada di negara saya, mudah sekali... PM saya jika berminat

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect