Albert13

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have the same situation with Lily

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
IrisHe, You presented yourself pretty nice and your offer was reasonable until I heard this scam probability... well if you remember an asasin by the name Boris I can say sending him samples free of charge as he will pay the transportation and all that could be your way to be held back in business. I am well aware of your preferences but we would ask for some materials in more or less sample amount and we promise in return a chance of continuing what you started to do as long as you don't get back to similar behaviors. I can't promise I can do it here but you may still have a solid chance. Given that the word scam will never be heard about you. I have connections that would be more then interested in what you offer. So think about what can be spared in more or less sample form. As you are 20K$ richer than I am (promise I struggle with feeding because of the lab expense) I will not ask you for any thing exagerated. People that I will show wis they have to do will certainly preps I will teach and I will suggest you as a supplier. If the products are up to our standards and those aren't really high.

Brinda

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm not sure how far the rules can bend on this forum but this 'company' has also scammed me in the past out of $10,000. I'm the type of person to hold a grudge, and I don't like to have money stolen from me.
Would it be too far of me to try to get them indicted to the United States on drug precursor trafficking and distribution charges? I doubt anyone would be too angry with this outcome. I know this has already happened to a few other past Chinese suppliers but In this case the defendant continues to steal money from forum members. The defendant does not seem to know that poking a hornets nets enough will get you stung. There are many people on this forum that would do much worse then me if they we're in this situation. I will not do anything until the Admin or enough members decides that this is a fitting punishment for this seller. Note, that I can not guarantee that this would work but if it gains enough approval I will try to attempt this task.
If anyone has other options please reply to this message.
Thank you

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
This company has already been blocked on the forum. You can do whatever you want. Sometimes the drug business can be cruel to those who don't fulfill commitments, that's normal.

• If you charge someone with scam, you must provide proofs!
    Unsubstantiated accusations will not pass moderation! Inconclusive evidences also will not be accepted.