I am a newbie and I want to know how to process scopolamine drug

jimmythomas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi, all. I'm curious about this too. There are two types, one that makes you high and one that allows others to control you? I could sure use some clarity on which is which. And, if I wanted to let my partner to control me, how could I know how much to inhale, without it killing me? I'm just so interested in general.. And, @Jessica, which kind do you sell and is it still available? Your profile says 'don't buy from me..' 💀 😂

Thank you!

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
If someone offers you something to buy on this forum, and it says "Don't buy from me", then with a probability of 99.9% it is a scammer. If someone refuses escrow, there's a 110% chance they're a scammer.
Please use your head.

Dawn_Shergill

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
From what I've seen, u need to consider the species of datura like datura stramonium and datura metel. These species are prodminant with the scopolamine hydrobromide alkanoid. These species can be found in India and Columbia. Due to scopolamine hydrobromide being the dominant alkanoid in their local species, the criminals in Columbia do not need rocket science to isolate scopolamine hydrobromide from other alkanoids hence they just use maceration to extract the alkanoid so even if its contaminated with other alkanoids like atropine, hyoscamine etc, they can still use it to control and rob their victims.

Conclusion:

• Make sure the seeds from Datura Stramonium or Datura Metel

• You can just use maceration as isolation of scopolamine hydrobromide isn't really required as it's already the dominant alkanoid

Note: This information is an example of the scopolamine that is used by criminals to manupilate and commit crimes and it not meant to be used for medical or pharmaceutical purposes. The exact dosage to control someone with minimal side effects is not confirmed because the effects of the hallucinogenic agents vary from person to person hence its best to not abuse it to an extent that could result cause severe poisoning or death.