Question How to clean dirty methamphetamine

jeff

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new here and I was wondering if you could help me find the easiest way to clean up my dirty meth. It had a brief stay in the garbage bin and now has some dirt in it.
My idea was to dissolve it in water and filter it. Afterwards I could boil the water off and should be left with clean crystals right?
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 79y2hNmgRj.jpeg
    79y2hNmgRj.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 259

Daveibrilator23

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I am using Acetone to clean… put some Salt in a cup and add Acetone… the Salt removes Water from the Acetone and thats what you should use to clean your Stuff….

please correct me if i am totally wrong.

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thank you for the salt idea! Been using straight Acetone

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Good methods include ice cold acetone (100%, dried with Magnesium sulfate or 3A molecular seive) which is a rinse. Boiling hot 99+% isopropyl alcohol dried the same way is amazing 🤩 and the evaporated and 3rd is distilled water. It dissolves so many things that it doesn't stop a whole lot. Crush it up first for any method. Acetone, even annhydrous does dissolve some meth. So don't let it soak.

Mr Good Cat

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I did try to dry IPA 99% and acetone 99% purity with magnesium, and each time the result was a fault. Each time I did it I got magnesium powder floating in the liquid part, and it was completely impossible to filter them out.
I also read water + NaCl is not mixable with acetone and IPA, so probably it is a good way to dry such purity solvents.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
For some Reason (high on meth) I described purification. Dust it if and smoke it. Dissolve it in a little water and run it though a filter even seems overkill. Do you know what reactants and biproducts are probably in it? Worse than dirt for sure

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Because I didn't want to buy a big metal can, I bought some Acetone nail polish remover. It's 100%, but I didn't notice it has a small amount of Denatonium Benzoate, which I never heard of before, but apparently they're starting to put it in everything now. The reason they've started to put Denatonium Benzoate in everything is because it's apparently the most bitter substance known to man. It's apparently so bitter that putting a small amount in the acetone makes it nearly impossible for a human to drink. I Never thought about drinking acetone, but apparently a lot of girls at nail polish parties do, (I didn't even know nail polish parties was a thing). It's what they started putting in antifreeze so dogs wouldn't drink it.

Apparently it's bitterness threshold is 0.05 parts per million (ppm). In coal mining speak that's equal to 1/2 a gram per metric ton! It's a 1/2 mm per KM! For humans, it's somewhere around 10ppm bitters that your throat closes and your mouth starts uncontrollably doing whatever it has to expunge the bitterness. Usually causing whiplash like neck strain. (I just read that, kinda weird huh)

Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone else has ran into this and get some tips.

I've got the acetone in the freezer right now ready to give some product a good washing. Since I take orally, I'm concerned about the Denatonium Benzoate making the cleaned product too bitter to get down. Me trying ->🤪

My plan is to just clean a little and see how it works out. I'm thinking since the product by itself is normally super bitter, what's a little more? Also, I was thinking of trying Coke to get it down. But, if it's as bitter as I predict it's gonna to be... that might be a lot of coke in one sitting?

I'm 90% sure if I downed it in a shot of whiskey or tequila that my mouth might not notice I tricked it until it was too late! Then chase that with a Coke or maybe spoonful of sugar? But alas... I've stopped drinking. Seemed like a good idea at the time 😒

Wish me luck!

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, it does change the taste a little. My wife won't smoke it after it's been rinsed with acetone . She says "yuk, what did you do to it?" Lately 100ml boiling iso per gram and a quick stir and a trip through the Buchner filter has served me well and usually about 15% by weight of some unknown crystals are left in the Buchner filter. Possibly MSM

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
In my opinion you should dissolve it in water or ipa/water or vodka, filter it and crystalize the Fluid. Just work with dirt, not with unclear synthesized product.