Free samples from BB Forum for everybody!

Jamestheman22

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

Attachments

• nH8IOidq70.jpeg
    nH8IOidq70.jpeg
    430 KB · Views: 51

lenoss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I’d love to get a sample if they’re still available?

fubar100

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi man, just registered and would love a free sample. What other site would do this for their new members. Thanks so much!
By the way, I posted on this thread before and messed up so please ignore it if you see it.
Thanks 👌🏼

christalmighty

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello! Am here for free sample! Please and thank you!

You are doing God's work, folks. The acid test of our generation 🙃

xirmsx12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey whatever happens with this sample, this site has taught me a lot. Like things I already have used in practice so I'll be donating soon when my project is finished.

sickofit

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I received 2 grams of 4-MMC from Glitchy. Thank you so much, that was really cool for you to do.

Shipping Review:
The package was from Germany to USA via USPS, which I did not know before I got the tracking number.
It's okay with me this time because it is a small amount and even the shipping was free for this sample (Thanks again).

With importing/exporting, I think it is important that the customer knows where it is coming from because it is subject to possible and statistically probable search when imported.
USA to USA with USPS gives a layer of worthless security because if "they" want to search your package shipped USPS, they will, and fast!

It just makes me feel less paranoid about seizures when USA to USA. Does that make sense?
It makes great sense. I'm just writing off the top of my head right now about the fundamentals of shipping so the knowledge can reach users.

Back on topic!

Packaging Review:
I normally wouldn't share this information out like this.
It was a piece of paper folded in thirds with a small sealed mylar bag that i could smell the pickle 4-MMC through before i even got it out of the paper. Reminded me 2009, but customs has come a long way since then. So it was concerning.

Product:
kKMorGe.jpeg

MediocreMan

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
I am always looking to ple products if senting to the U.S.