Free samples from BB Forum for everybody!

TrippingAttic

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, I would love to receive a sample but may it please be shipped in a regular envelope and looks like ordinary junk mail? I hope this isn’t too much to ask for. And is it possible we dm about what types of samples you've got?

View previous replies…

Metribolone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello, I would love to receive a sample but may it please be shipped in a regular envelope and looks like ordinary junk mail? I hope this isn’t too much to ask for. And is it possible we dm about what types of samples you've got?
TrippingAtticlol dude really copied my post word for word

Markecho007

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Can I get a free sample ?

Markecho007

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

AmoreTossico

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I registered and told my friends about this site
Markecho007i dont know dude maybe im only a old guy raging at clouds, but personally i would avoid let anyone join here and then do the classic youtube video "the forum where you can buy precursors and learn how to cook" painting the real heroes who made this forum and protect it from ddos, scammers and LEO.
i mean back at the underground hive or at android forum or ware wetdreams were fairly know especially after strikes interview and i mean we dont want to ruin this place. listen this is not against you but hold for yourself this community.always remember that LEO is watching and hate us

Vicky87

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I didn't think I would get a free sample so I tried to buy it but I couldn't get it. But maybe signing up for samples here is my chance. Looking forward to your feedback?

dynamik

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hi folks, interesting and generous offer. it will be pleasure for me to accept it :) thank you on advance

Brokebadly

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Waiting
Free drugs for everyone!

💞 There are already 30,000 of Breaking Bad Forum users all over the world! Why not please our wonderful users with an attractive promotion?

❗️ Everyone can get a free sample, just register and write me to get your free drug sample
💰 We pay for stuff and delivery, you pay nothing

🔥 Tell your friends, it's more pleasant to receive gifts together! It doesn't matter where you're from in the world, we'll send it by mail or give you a dead drop.

😎 We don't expect anything in response, not even a review, we just give you a good mood & great time with our product

💥 Click on register, come up with a nice nickname and a strong password. We are waiting for your message. Hurry up, the number of free samples is limited!

View attachment 39368
Glitchyon your response bruh bruh check ya dms

alicewonder1

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Free drugs for everyone!

💞 There are already 30,000 of Breaking Bad Forum users all over the world! Why not please our wonderful users with an attractive promotion?

❗️ Everyone can get a free sample, just register and write me to get your free drug sample

🔥 Tell your friends, it's more pleasant to receive gifts together! It doesn't matter where you're from in the world, we'll send it by mail or give you a dead drop.

😎 We don't expect anything in response, not even a review, we just give you a good mood & great time with our product

💥 Click on register, come up with a nice nickname and a strong password. We are waiting for your message. Hurry up, the number of free samples is limited!

View attachment 39368
GlitchyCommenting for the samples

Iamnot61

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Free drugs for everyone!

View attachment 39368
GlitchyWats up w a free sample?

alicewonder1

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Free drugs for everyone!

View attachment 39368
GlitchyMe

Geno_dgk Instagram

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I am Interested in Getting a sample of a Cannabis Cartridges.
Brass Knuckles. A sheet of Acid Please?
Will. leave a Honest Review!

Last edited:

Geno_dgk Instagram

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Looking to Try a Sample of Some Brass Knuckles Cannabis Carts
and Maybe A Few acid sheets
Get Back To Me ASAP
Will. Leave A Honest Review...
Like The Way you are working. Would you be Able To Hook me up with some Candy Kush seeds for my Garden? Get Back to me Bro

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Reaction score
Looking to Try a Sample of Some Brass Knuckles Cannabis Carts
and Maybe A Few acid sheets
Get Back To Me ASAP
Will. Leave A Honest Review...
Like The Way you are working. Would you be Able To Hook me up with some Candy Kush seeds for my Garden? Get Back to me Bro
Geno_dgk InstagramWaiting you in DM :)

Jabi

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Witam, jak mogę otrzymać darmowe próbki ? Proszę o informację.

maher

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Tolong balas PM saya pak.. saya sudah berbincang panjang lebar dengan kamu

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Reaction score
Tolong balas PM saya pak.. saya sudah berbincang panjang lebar dengan kamu
maherHey bro, its better use English here :)
Do not start new conversations with me (they will be ignored). We are already in touch with you, sry for a long shipping but you are from far away country so we need to wait for it longer then usual. I will tell you then it will be shipped and give you a tracking number, don't worry <3

maher

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey bro, its better use English here :)
Do not start new conversations with me (they will be ignored). We are already in touch with you, sry for a long shipping but you are from far away country so we need to wait for it longer then usual. I will tell you then it will be shipped and give you a tracking number, don't worry <3
Glitchysorry about everything. I thank you for your response... and I hope I receive news from you once everything is ready for you to send

anyname

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Free drugs for everyone!

View attachment 39368
Glitchy

anyname

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is it available still?

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect