Free samples from BB Forum for everybody!

spiritualfrequency

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Sample received feedback.

I received a sample of 4mmc it took only about 3 days to get to me! Opened package which was perfectly packaged and safe.The 4mmc it self was powdery with also small chunks of crystal rocks and shards. After crushing it was a nice creamy powder and omg that smell took me back to the days when it was legal! Took a few lines whoa slightly eye water and saying subsided fast loved the drip, alao this was tested via IV and I have to say whoa that is better than shooting up meth instantly euphoria had to sit down let the sweat drip off and then the initial rush my eyes were wobbling and deep breathing after 10 mins or so got up rehydration. The stimulating effects that lasted after this kept me very focused on my work and tidying house etc. 10/10 highly recommended 👌 if you want that mkat from old days it's right here it hasn't disappeared this 4mmc is the best sample I've had recently of 4mmc not my usual testing I mainly test RCS as been in the rc community and products 15 years. but happy to trial anything. Vh09RGxuE2

Attachments

• XYaJONSQiB.jpg
    XYaJONSQiB.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Reaction score
Sample received feedback.

I received a sample of 4mmc it took only about 3 days to get to me! Opened package which was perfectly packaged and safe.The 4mmc it self was powdery with also small chunks of crystal rocks and shards. After crushing it was a nice creamy powder and omg that smell took me back to the days when it was legal! Took a few lines whoa slightly eye water and saying subsided fast loved the drip, alao this was tested via IV and I have to say whoa that is better than shooting up meth instantly euphoria had to sit down let the sweat drip off and then the initial rush my eyes were wobbling and deep breathing after 10 mins or so got up rehydration. The stimulating effects that lasted after this kept me very focused on my work and tidying house etc. 10/10 highly recommended 👌 if you want that mkat from old days it's right here it hasn't disappeared this 4mmc is the best sample I've had recently of 4mmc not my usual testing I mainly test RCS as been in the rc community and products 15 years. but happy to trial anything. View attachment 42013 View attachment 42014
spiritualfrequencyHeyya bro <3
What a n1 surprise to get real 4-mmc, isnt it? :D I'm glad to read reviews like this.And don't forget that we have bunch of ways for profitable cooperation to get this happy times back for everyone locally ;)

Rumpelstikin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey, are you still sending out samples?

leefork340

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum looking for a long term supply chain, wonder what samples you're giving out :sneaky:

ByHyde

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm really interested in finding out which products are in this promotion.

Metribolone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello, I’m looking for a sample but may it please be shipped in a regular envelope and looks like ordinary junk mail? I hope this isn’t too much to ask for.

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Reaction score
Hello, I’m looking for a sample but may it please be shipped in a regular envelope and looks like ordinary junk mail? I hope this isn’t too much to ask for.
Metribolonesure thing. Check your DM

Hugoslugo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Amfetamin
a-pvp
3mmc

Sweden
Free sampels??

spiritualfrequency

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Any synthetic canibnoids samples for reveiw as you can see my 4mmc reveiw in this section, thanks anyone who can help? My source went MIA.. but money to be made. From this.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect