Amphetamine synthesis from P2NP via Al/Hg (video)

Sasha89

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Can the recipe be scaled, for example with 50g P2NP: 60g aluminum foil, 500ml IPA 250 GAA. Or do you have to calculate it specifically for the amount of 50g P2NP?

Can 70-80% AA also be used?

lazkalsai

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Can I use Mercury nitrate monohydrate or it must be anhydrous and could someone explain me why sometimes some reagents must be anhydrous and how this affects synthesis.

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Reaction takes place in the presence of water, there is no problem in this

cyb3r0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Can I purify amphetamine with cold acetone? What is the correct way to wash it?

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
You can but I think is better with IPA.

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello everybody,

I'm just in shock!
I sent my final product, that you saw in the pics, to a drug lab and they told me now that has 0% of amphetamine!!!!!
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??WHAT OTHER PRODUCT COULD BE???
ANY IDEA OF WHAT COULD HAPPENED?
I hope that's a mistake or something like that, I will send the freebase and the final product to an analysis lab and update you but I'm totally in shock at this moment.
Thanks.

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score

If I were you, I would probably send the P2NP you started with for analysis too ...

Reaction score
Send us the results of your tests to find out what happened. What reagents were used and in what proportions? Where did you buy the reagents? It looks like amphetamine in the picture, but it could be one of its analogues.

Reaction score
This is a very simple and common synthesis. Problems may arise, but they are easy to solve. Write here and we will help.

cyb3r0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Now that the amphetamine has been dried and cleaned with acetone, what is the next step that I do, should I put it in the refrigerator or what should I do?

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
After cleaning, the powder must be thoroughly dried from traces of solvents, and then packed in a vacuum bag and put away in a dark and dry place, you can in the refrigerator.

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello the result is 0% amphetamine, I used all reagents as the process indicates these reagents are pharma grade from professional lab suppliers about proportion I did it with the half of all.
Yesterday I remake the process again with a doctor in chemist and he told me that the final free base is mixed with IPA for this reason is the smell today will be dried and send to lab again.
About the lab result he told me that could be 2 possible explanations:
1- P2NP likes to polymerize and maybe the molecule is "doubled" and for these reason in the lab test is not "detected"
2- The final product could be the reacted p2np itself.
I will update asap.
Thanks.

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello,

This lab only say if positive or not in drugs and purity is not detailed report about all content. Thanks.

cyb3r0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The acid in the video is 6 degrees of pH. The synthesis I have exceeded this number by a lot, about 9 or 10 degrees. What is the correct way to reduce the acid to return to the required degree of 6 degrees of pH, knowing that I am a beginner in this field. Please explain the steps in an easier way, thank you