Amphetamine synthesis from P2NP via Al/Hg (video)

cyb3r0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, my friend. I have another question. Do I put amphetamine in a dry and dark place for how many hours? or day? And what after that? Thank you

Reaction score
Storing amphetamine is similar to storing medications: a dark, cool, dry place, in a container with no access to oxygen. In such stable conditions amphetamine is stored for a long time.

cyb3r0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Is there another plan after drying the amphetamine in the fridge or is the job done?

a_king

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hello every one i want to synthesis Crystal methamphetamin is there any method or video on how to do it.

Honolulu98

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have a question, how much purity should sodium hydroxide have? I am finding on the Internet 25% or 50%. I don't know if this would work

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Why is no water added before the alkanization and the remaining alcohol and a large part of the water distilled off again? Then alkali is added and the amphetamine is collected with a steam distillation and extracted with ether. Wouldn't this result in a cleaner product? Or rather, what is the objection to adding this step?

Reaction score
There is no such stage in this video. The video was taken from an open source and edited for our forum. But additional steps are not excluded and do not contradict this video. You can make a video of the step you care about and send it to us for posting with comments, or post it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yes, that is correct, but my question was rather meant to ask whether this step is unnecessary and thus does not result in any purification success, the yield drops very sharply or other disadvantages arise, or whether this additional step really improves the purity of the product. I did not want to criticize the video in its content.
Only to highlight this difference and test its sense.

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
The video presents a simplified version of the synthesis, excluding all procedures for additional cleaning and increasing yields. If desired, you can wash the amalgamma with water several times, additionally extract the base of the amphetamine with solvents, distill with the base vapor, do acid-base extraction and separation into isomers.

Last edited by a moderator:

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yes of course there are many other steps that could be taken, just what all really makes sense? Is washing out the mercury salts with water really so good? Where to put the contaminated water? Then rather dispose of it later as a separated solid. The salts dissolve in water, not in ether, so the product will be completely without mercury, also a steam distillation separates the salts. I wonder if AB extraction is still needed after steam distillation and an acetone wash?
That is why I ask the questions.
Somewhere it was said that steam distillation makes the oil "long", that is, diluted and has less yield. I can not imagine that is correct, but maybe really 10% oil remains, because it is not completely carried along with the steam.
I am just trying to find information to become better.

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
When I make amphetamine for myself, I thoroughly wash the amalgam from mercury salts with water, and carry out acid-base extraction, and then thoroughly wash the final product with acetone. I think this is enough and distillation with steam for those who like to bother with chemical processes.

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The first acid-base extraction is always necessary to get the amphetamine base (oil), I actually thought that after salting out there could also be a second AB extraction to purify the product.
So long thanks for the attention.

Honolulu98

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Can you put the answer here? The materials are starting to arrive and I need all the information possible.

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Remind me of your questions, I will answer here

Honolulu98

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What is the Büchner measure of the video?

Khaafii

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Nice, So this is for Speed with purity 70%?