Free samples from BB Forum for everybody!

LordNzboBR

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello. I'd like a sample if it is still available. Just found this website and this looks like heaven. I'll be visiting BB a lot, for sure!

bahman

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Did you believe it?.. Our friends have a great sense of humor... I believed it at first..😁

shoxxd

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Freshly registered and very interested in the free samples.

shoxxd

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Yo your site ist awesome dude a wave of informations and the video section is so amazing many greetings from Germany. Cant stop to watch the videos.

Jinsoo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey did I miss the free samples?? :)

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Friends... MY PACKAGE HAS LANDED!!! Beautiful, wonderful 4MMC from Germany. I want to thank my foreign friends for their patronage in sending this over. My butthole clenched a little when I saw it was held in customs for a minute but there was no need to worry. Packaging was VERY professional, no dog was sniffing this out, and it is STINKY so I am very impressed.

I was once like you, looking on jealously as others received their product, but NO MORE! and let me assure you, if you ask for a 'free drug' here, you will not be disappointed! You will get it, the patience is hard but worth it!

This really needs a banana for scale lol I will rectify that next time but it is about 2.5 grams and this is after I crushed up two fairly large rocks!:
BylDWLaCmv

I got myself a good noseful and went on a wonderful nature walk, felt like I was floating the whole way 🥴

Sitting here with a really good buzz going and just hopeful that when I begin cooking my product is even half as good! Also a great serendipitous situation seeing as 4MMC is what I will be starting with!

Thanks again to the whole team for this @Glitchy, this is truly the next generation of substance market and from now on I'll always say BB is the only site that really matters at all on the Dark Web. It's very frustrating we have to all feel like criminals when these substances help so many people in so many ways.

Thanks to this site I will be spreading 'love' myself soon. This site is truly an amazing learning tool and resource.

I thank the Gods/Goddesses I found BB!!!

(it's just an amazing bonus that Breaking Bad happens to be my favorite show of all time lol)
P.S. and remember kids: always use a program like ImageOptim to strip the metadata from your photos before uploading them! (this one had exact fucking lat/long on it! I guess please tell me if you're somehow still able to see that info thaaanks 😅)

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thank you bro for your words and patience :) It was rly a long way road to find a proper way to deliver our stuff to your country ;)
Wish you good luck and want to see your own crystals listed in our Market soon :D Knowledge is power <3

touretti361

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Are there any left?

Brianlee

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
free samples still available?

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Waiting you in DM bro <3

JayW123

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
@g
Can I get a free sample? Thanks Glitchy!

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Sure thing mate ;) Check DM

lalunabella

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Are samples still given out?

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yep, Sir <3 Check your Direct Messages :)