Looking for a vendor Would any reagent suppliers would sell synthesis kits?

blacky2340

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'd want to buy a small scale reagent kit for making amphetamine, but for a first time making amphetamine with only having experience in large scale dmt extraction I wouldn't want to waste extra money. Anyone want to help me out sell me everything I need for a small amphetamine synthesis? I'd be following https://bbgate.com/threads/the-easiest-way-to-make-amphetamine-in-the-kitchen.6950/
Can't get access to Phenylnitropropene or Mercury in Lithuania, though I have reships in Latvia, Poland and Germany as well to avoid customs

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals

blacky2340

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yeah, I've asked for a free one, but I'd like the best chance to get it and would pay for the kit itself instead

View previous replies…

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
In the near future we will start selling kits with the ability to get a cashback when you write a detailed synthesis review and then sell the finished product through our market. In the meantime, you can get the kit for free.

blacky2340

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Would I get a kit if I shared my DMT extraction method? I can most likely make one that takes around 1-2 hours total haha STB

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I’d go Al/Hg p2np reduction starting with 5-7g substrate or NaBH4/CuCl2 where 10-15g p2np is far less risky and this scale is perfect for learning by repeating it. You should also learn that scaling up, especially the amalgam procedure is to be feared and one should never attempt a tenfold increase in scale without perfectly executing increasingly but at slower pace the scale of preparation. 100g is to be handled with serious experience and equipment.