Question What is selling price of product ?

thankyou888

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
What is the selling price of 1kg JWH-018 ?

What is the selling price of 1kg Alprazolam?

What is the selling price of 1kg psilocin ?

thankyou888

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes offcourse I tried it. But there is not information on bulk pricing. Like you are selling Amph @ 2500/kg as manufacturer
Can you explain how it is dependent on this factor as bulk manufacturer ?
Like you are selling Amph worldwide at same price

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
There are prices for everything out there, maybe not directly on clearweb or darkweb, but you can find manufacturers and use your imagination how to get the prices from them in bulk.

It's very simple, and it is all about work experience. Let's take a cup of coffe for instance at a cafe.

The price on the exact same cup of coffe does not only depend on the coffe beans, but also the purchase cost, staff cost, rent cost, maintianance cost and many more factors.

Switzerland:

Rent: 10$
Staff: 10$
Coffe beans: 10$
Maintainance: 10$
Price for a cup of coffe: 3$

China:

Rent: 7$
Staff: 7$
Coffe beans: 7$
Maintainance: 7$
Price for a cup of coffe: 1.5$

The price may differ between the two of these but the quality of the coffe is exactly the same, because each country is driven by their inflation and world inflation. This is a very simplified example for you, but I hope you understand my point.

Best Regards

TheWaterman

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
W
Well the mushrooms we have 3 types sold here but they are sold by the ounce. I have only dealt with the golden head ones and I buy them for $200 an ounce and sell generally for $325.
The alprazolam I have only bought as Xanax and the price is wide ranging. Bars and singles wholesale for roughly 30 cents a milligram in bulk.
The cannaboids are mostly made here and differ in price greatly depending on strain and qaulity, too many to say here.

TheWaterman

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The Xanax my definition of bulk is at least 1 boat. Boat is term for 1000.