Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
yeah use paypal,
you can buy some credit card paid by crypto (there are such services) that you attach to paypal, or use that card directly

madmoney69

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Yeah have these cards are you willing to pay more than cards value?

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I have heard of a couple ways. I Get a secure spend visa gift card, its one time load so no personal info required. Then you go sit outside good wifi or at your friends house, or outside your enemy or any where with good wifi you can access an using your labptop. Make a fake account on pirate shipt or usps, fedex,whatever is easiest and find the one that will always let you pay for postage with your new visa card online. Frit wrote good advice once on this, pay for label using that prepaid and over public wifi, get the postage the take it and after that well go enjoy the rest of the day I guess

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
There is also a place called cryptoPostage.info. You can purchase labels using BC or even Monero without having to sign up or share personal info and you can choose usps or other services then just drop your package like usps in the box. If you use public wifi to download the label and then print on an old school printer that does not require wifi then you can essentially post and send a package without leaving much of any trace or connection to you at all if done correctly