Question Tryptamine synthesis from 5-HTP

fckphysicochemistry

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Guys, I found a very affordable 5-HTP source. Can I synthesize tryptamine from it? I am considering using a reducing agent, but since my knowledge is theoretical, I would like to ask for your help with the process. Thank you from now.

sweettooth

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
the trryptamin would be serotonin probably doable with hydroxide or PTSA but i never saw any documentary on making serotinin and then bufotenin out of it. The commenly method for making similiar compounts. especially making bufotenin should easy go with formaldehyd sodium borohydrid. Making serotinin i simply never saw anywhere hive sciencemadness rodium. Maybe there is a patent or science journal but most things about serotonin is how its produced enzymatic inside animal or human.

sweettooth

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
i also thought about making bufotenin but only shulgins method is out there and he used simply other chemicals in his time and i could make it no problem but pyrophoric stuff or such a affort why should i if you can buy melatonin and use hydroxid or acid method to make the tryptamin out of it and then simple formaldehyd borohydride methanol sooo easy and you have a product that is even more interesting and better for use. did you saw bufotenin how some people puke and if they use alone they can die. just use 5-htp for better day more good feelings bec it fill up your serotonin and winter is coming so great you have it. but hey if i would be you i simply would try the same method making befotenin like for 5 met dmt or simple dmt hope it works crystalize and then make a boiling point test if its fit to 4-ho-dmt great your work is done