Tablet Pressing Force and Sieving

Claz

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi,
for small tablets: 7mm x 3mm, which pressure would you recommend ? Maybe 40 kN is enough ?

And do you think sieving is required before pressing ? All my powder are 100 mesh

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
pressure = force / area, use that or area x pressure = force (since force is usually the one measured in n or kn thats probably what youre looking for, if im wrong just use the first formula)

unless your sieve is even smaller than 100 mesh (highly doubt) i dont think thats necessary given how fine it already is

Waverunner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You can look it up online. There's calculator on sites that carry ingredients for pill pressing. Or they'll have something close. Also check youtube search pill press calculations. Udemy also has formulations n much more. Hope that helps

Stashman69

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello people !! I’m searching some information about this , we have machine for pills. We have colours and we want to do mdma pills. I’m searching but I don’t find something about if we have to put some things for compact. Or only mdma and colour gonna be strong ,

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You need md+magnesium stereate +microcrystalline cellulose to create xtv pellets in hard form

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You need to create this mixture of magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose and your mdma to be able to press the tablets. If you do not have your mix binder repaired, the machine will not work well because it needs these components to avoid getting stuck and giving the tablets the appropriate hardness. .

View previous replies…

Stashman69

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So if we do 250mg pills each. Is total with everything. Or 250gr mdma plus colour plus magnesium
And stearate microcrystalline ?

Stashman69

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Because we spook with who sell the colours. And for each kilo of mdma we need put for change colour around 3/4kg. Is like this ? Because is crazy. I need 500kg colour. Is not for money is for know if to much or not

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
No, you don't need so much dye, there are food grade powder dyes that with 10g you can color 1kg of prepared mixture

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
DWpNc23agA

Stashman69

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Are you Spanish.? I’m Spanish !!!

you mean that with 1kg mdma. With magnesium, cellulose and little colour I change colour ? Me mdma is champagne.