Question Spilled water coffeefilter with meth in it. How to extract it?

finch3523

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I accidently spilled water on a coffeefilter that contained some g of meth. Now that coffee filter pulled all the water and the meth is in the coffee filter :-D. What would be a quick and easy way to extract it of the wet coffee filter?

finch3523

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I mean I know you can dissolve it in more water and just evaporate the water but how then it would be still all over (or in?) the coffee filters. Is there something that I can use to separate it from the coffee filters?

schwabbi

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
what else u wanna do?just at enough water to get all out of the coffefilter and evaporate the water. if u have already lost the "spilled" water u will have lost meth

finch3523

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I didnt loose any of the spilled water. I added a bunch of water now and removed the filters. What should be max temperature for evaporating?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
It is better to do under vacuum. In opposite case don't heat too much. Air exposure in pair with temperature can spoil small part of your product.

finch3523

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
actually i dont have vacuum. I added way too much water because I thought maybe I can evaporate the water quickly. I only had it only on 30 degree celsius until now because I dont know how much heat would be ok but that actually is extremely slow. I think maybe something like isopropanol would have been better.

How much naoh would I need for around 2g? Would I get everything with that?
I have only sulfuric acid here. what would be a quick way to make sulfate?

Is a loss in that process to be expected? If yes, maybe I will just keep it in liquid form and use it like that :-D

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hi. In case of re-extraction, there are some loses for sure. Actually, you can drink it =) It is the simplest way.