Question Should I colour my product

HHH

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Should I colour my amphetamine so that I can have a street name just like in breaking bad?

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yeah I used to do that start as turf war that way turn people against each other go to the white neighborhood and only distribute brown and black pill and go to the black neighborhoods and all in this tribute white pills and then go and stop doing that because if you need a gimmick you got bunk shit

darkmatter7

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
wtf

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Sarcasam : when a direct answer just doesn't know feel like enough

Reactions: vis

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Not only does it make it's super vulnerable to be in tampered copied and you put out a business hell also implicate you for no stupid reason just do all this business and take care of the other business that isn't you'll find that there's a lot less of it if you're honest

CCL4 huffer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
no why would u do that? ppl want pure products so if u then deliver them impure colored products they prolly wont come back its simple buissness 1/1 also i dont think blue meth or smt is more than a 1 time party gag. id more recomend u to press pills and brand them with a logo than doing that.

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
They're fake! Cuz he gave me shit to sell and yo I smoke the whole bundle

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Its a good marketing strategy, if you already have a worked out customer base you can spice things up just so people can know that it’s your product they are using or selling.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Make an excellent product then color it. People will want your stuff and you will get more sales. The key is the good product first

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
if you really 'want' to color it.. I mean.. Have you seen the show? Colored product was 99% of the time not the true 'Heisenberg' Blue which was caused by a specific ingredient being added to the Methylamine causing a chemical reaction.. But I'm probably thinking too much in to it lol, colors are fun I guess.

My main and real question is: doesn't this paint a bigger target on your back for PoPo? They start finding blue baggies around and it'll be easier to connect back to you I figure, and without as much need of bringing in Narcotics Officers early to investigation.

Final, probably dumb thought: Why haven't I heard of Cherry (or I guess in your case) Blue Raspberry Flavored Meth??

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Flavored meth? I like it. I always kind of liked the bitter sweet taste of my pressed addy's

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
or how about that coating on Advil?? Shit is sweet! YUMMY! When I started smoking cigars and was introduced to all the 'flavors' I hated them, why do I want sweet with my tobacco? Gross. One time, I accidentally got the juices of my beef lo mein on a pack of flavorless cigars. Long story why but I didn't notice and they dried like that. They tasted AMAZING and it took me a while to figure out what happened. MEAT flavored cigars! WHY IS THAT STILL NOT A THING??? Smoke a cigar and tell me it wouldn't taste better with a 'hint' of bacon in it lol. So since that day I'm all about flavors and changing UP flavors of things.

Full disclosure I haven't tried Meth yet but I assume it's at least similar to 4MMC in taste since it's all basically chemicals? Why not a tinge of cherry or something if it doesn't effect quality in any way? I'm (still) no chemist so can't speak to that directly, so I do really wonder if candy like flavors are possible for any of these drugs really...

I supposed you'd have to know not to smoke or inject it.. That might be bad.. I may have just answered my own question... That one at least, I'm still left pondering meat flavored cigars... 🤔