Question Powder form vs rock form

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So,

I live between 2 uniquely different dope markets. Roughly an hour one way im in one, an hour the other way im in the other market. Both have large open air markets. The one market sells dope in $5, $10, $20 bags. Cut is already added as is whatever substances came wholesale (different fentalogues, h, nitazenes, benzos, Xylazine etc.) Each spot has different recipes. The bags are huge, but it's obvious that there is tons of cut n filler. Now the other market which is about the same distance in opposite direction sell dope too. They sell $20 bags, half grams and grams. Unlike the first market mentioned the dope in this area is always in rock form. If one were to attempt to sell powder they wouldn't have any luck. These $20bags or half or full grams usually come with dormin pills (Diphenhydramine ) included in bag with rock or in additional bag stapled to the rock bag.. Being familiar with both markets im well aware that the market with the rocks of dope are still heavily cut. It's just they somehow add their quinine, Xylazine, etizolam, or manitol and somehow mix the shit together and turn it back into rock form. I've heard many methods but most the ppl seemed to just have viewed the process and couldn't really teach. They could say that press was used or turning into liquid then freezing. Does someone have experience doing this bc I can't afford to fuck anything up.....

sadow

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
My friend, leave those markets and buy in this one. if you buy something it will be pure. And if it is cut, they can tell you with what and how much.

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So ppl that vendor here are willing to utilize their escrow service correct ?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
What the fuck kinda dope is this? What country? This sounds crazy man talk about culture shock! I can walk into the woods anywhere around me and find drugs or precursors. Many classes of. I would poop on the street and wipe my ass with my bare hand before I paid money for what you described

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
USA. Sourcing switched from central American narco countries like Columbia with Pablo Escobar to Mexican cartels. Smuggling got more difficult so #4 started getting replaced with fent. Then due to laws against fent other similar substances began popping up.

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Issue in US n Canada now is tranquilizers added to fent. Well realistically when gas Chromatography tested many bags tested have up to 20 substances.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Believe me, I've went through 100's of pages of analysis, if you are in the US check out This resource you might see some shit from your neck of the woods, maybe even something you've tried. As I recall they will test YOUR DRUGS for $100, you just mail it in.

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
The only dope I used to buy contained only diacetylmorphine and paracetamol. Fluffy beige powder.