Pill Fillers?

leefork340

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I've recently been pressing my own speed tablets, they're 8mm tablets with a 35mg dose in each tablet, which means i roughly have around 265mg per tablet that i need to replace with some sort of filler, i did some research and up to now ive been using lactase, but i have doubts that its the best as the tablets are left with a consistancy more simular to electrolyte tablets than a typical pill, lol.

I did some research and found that microcrystalline cellulose is probably a good bet, but I was just wondering if anyone here had any input.

leefork340

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Well, i did some more research and, i think I've gotten a pretty good ratio in mind now, pill weight will be around 300mg, plan is as follows

15% (45mg) Amphetamine
5% (15mg) of my binder, in my case that'll be methylcellulose, i need this as I'm compressing the pills at a lower pressure to preserve my custom dies.
80% (231 mg) of the filler, in my case it'll likely be microcrystalline cellulose
This does not include the coating as i'm probably going to use either Shellac, or HPMC. or alternatively i can just polish them as i do have a tumbler that should work for them.

let me know what you think.

leefork340

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
slight update, MCC was hard to obtain in the quantities i needed so im substituting it for Sorbitol and Starch, i did a test and the compression of these together produces a decent hardness tablet, combining that with a thin shellac coating has made the pills feel a good rigidity and they no longer leave powder residue on the fingers due to the coating, all because i cant afford a proper press with custom metal dies right now lmao, Instead im using 3d printed molds of the pill presses and casting them with high tensile epoxy resin, brings my cost for custom shapes and stamps down from around 120 per die to about 0.53 cent per die, They are more prone to breakage but overall the freedom to create custom dies whenever i want a new design is more beneficial.

leefork340

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hopefully when i obtain a good connection for amphetamine ill be able to produce enough to give out some samples :) (but it will be UK -> UK only)

yuiopjkl

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What type of tablets do you want to make? Do you want it to look like Adderall tablets?

leefork340

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have already created a few stamp designs and i am aiming more towards what you typically see for XTC, that being the custom imprints and design, i wouldn't want to mislead people with speed disguised as Adderall even if they're functionally the same thing, especially since I'm using sulfate even.

but yeah i cant guarantee it 100% because its hard to test different isomers from each other, on most tests methamphetamine and all other amphetamines appear as virtually identical, though i know my current sources production line so at least for now i can assure its sulfate... well i at least don't have a chromatography setup so I'm limited to reagents for testing my stuff.

leefork340

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
but my motive isnt far off, i'm diagnosed ADHD myself but ive been locked off from amphetamine prescriptions because of my other drug use, so part of the reason im making these in the first place is a low cost alternative, maybe not as safe but they're both amphetamines in the end of the day.

leefork340

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Based on the output i could produce i'd be comfortable selling these in the future at around 1GBP per pill, which i think is fair considering im manually pressing these, and i have to have some incentive to risk it.
but first ill start off with samples so i can build up some trust.

but FIRST FIRST i have to perfect the process

leefork340

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Once i get a good press that I think is of high enough quality ill probably send images here, at most i can produce 18 pills at a time with my batch press, the time consuming part is coating them in shellac, i was going to use a polyethylene coating but shellac is cheaper and a little easier to properly coat, it also wont inhibit the uptake of the amphetamine so, it should act similarly to a IR pill.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect