Question P2P to Amphetamine Sulphate trough the Leuckaert Wallach Reaction! Can anyone help me please?

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I found a stable source of P2P from China it's only 350USD/L and it's really clear colorless oil not orange, yellow or the sign of impurities and its smells a little like flowers and apples like P2P should smell!
Now i want to synthesise Amphetamine Sulphate trough the Leuckaert - Wallach Reaction i understand that its a 2 step reaction like you see on the attached image i am from The Netherlands so i want to make it like the image shows the ''dutch way'' with H2O can anyone write me a detailed synthesis with everything else i need because i am not a chemist!
i wanna start with 100 ML of P2P....
Thank you for every who engages!

Attachments

• HCQi7TkJRy.png
    HCQi7TkJRy.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 128

sweettooth

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
if your from netherlands then go to www.laboratoriumdiscounter.nl/de/ buy sodium borohydride and reduce with it. you also can use p2p with borohydride. in the amphetamin section is a manual how to reduce p2p wiht sodium cyanoborohydride and that is even weaker then borohydride. and if you have bad result you can easily synthesis sodium cyanoborohhydride with sodium borohydride. and dont use the leuckart method its always more time and yield sucks 30% is normal even bad borohydride should do better and you are in nl. so easy access to borohydride dont waste your time