"New drugs" on the street.

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I am from a country that doesnt have a rich drug market. Monotonous market, speed, cocaine, weed, mdma. And im thinking of bringing over some "new" drugs for the people. I dont mean new as in newly found and made drugs or drug combinations, i mean new as in it was never in the wholesale on the streets. As an example mephedrone was never here. No one has been selling it and no one had a big amount of it to distribute, maybe just a smaller amount that they considered exotic and charged way more for it. That was a couple of years ago and since then no one had ever seen it let alone sold it. My thought was that i get for example mephedrone and sell it more expensive than i should because i know that people are going to freak out on a new drug in the streets and buy tons of it. But still i dont know because im from a small district and i think the word may spread too fast in the wrong peoples ears, the feds and competition in the street.
I would love to hear some thoughts!

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi, here you can find your way towards making the mephedrone yourself and benefit more. If you want the product someone will offer it to you, but, wether you pay thousands per kg and risk quite a lot or pay hundreds per kg and not worry about the way the stuff gets to you, it's up to you. I can offer you support during the upgrading of your good self if you are also curious about becoming "the chemist". If your plan is to get rich I'd rather not dive into the sacred science and perhaps buy already made whatever you wish for. Cheers!

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thats a very smart idea, but in my case not so worth it. I suppose that the reagents and the equipment is going to cost me a fortune and with my budget thats not very doable. Maybe i could do something like this after flipping a few batches but i wont be looking at the future that much. Thank you for your thought and your offered help!!

View previous replies…

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you happen to be EU based (also if you're not to a lesser extent), I may be able to promise you good news. As my sacred mission is to separate drugs from money eventually, I'm not that much into becoming rich but quite on the opposite. I can give you hope for as long as you are fair, what you need for making batches needed to learn (sure you don't want to waste a kilo of material from a stupid mistake also promised to make at least a couple of times), the rather modest batches are what you need to learn from and what you need to succeed with in order to go bigger just take the steps no longer than your legs as know how will accumulate and always be yours. If you're not curious of what the gain is I may assume you are either worried (no point) or worth yourself needing much more and then maybe stupid. Making tens of grams each day goes to hundreds per batch at your first scale-up (simply get my advice you deserve to buy a bigger RBF, that is) if not just plain stupid as you don't sound unwilling.

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
I agree with Habier. Money isnt the key,but its need

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
ur wrong about cost of eq and reagents. if you focus on learning 1st then it w8iill cost you max 1 euro to do 1kg of mepehedrone including reagents and eq :)

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
you dont need precursors, use these who discovered a way to synthetise this way knwleedge is the key, here is ust repeat, no need to buy precursor when you can prepare that in soome hoours from really base ingridients that coost 5% of recursor - if money is issue. for sure its better way to learn anyways

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
understanding, then more understanding and more understanding is a key. I do everytdays research abut new things, i discover new names of substances, t their atributes, and these who were discoovered (by me) months ago are assivly im my head now, so its always time

cofita666

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you offer still active to help new in this, i will rather get it and try become chemist with the good product mephedrone 😀💎if you wanna to continu speaking we can go in pm

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
As much as it's in your best interest, hit me up and don't expect to check my messages daily. Every few days I tend to be around, no more than a week...

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So idk how much more attention you will get compared to selling the drugs common in your area. I the key is to just not have as many face to face deals. Do you know any other drug dealers who would buy from you? Just be careful. When people are facing time they will tend to roll on you

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yes thats what i was thinking. Just sell to local dealers in a little bigger amount and not have any problems. I would get alot of attention because like i said my distric is very small, not to mention my city, and a blast like that would swarm the whole city. I wouldnt last long to be fair.
Thank you for your thought!

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
I am not really sure whats better, to have rich market, or not to have :)
Take the case in ur hands, so you willl have rich market in ur hands :)

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
But hoesntly it does deends on pple. Are they junkies or connesseirs?
if they cry for quality etc its good decision to import, but if they are saying thats everything good etc, and they dont care what they take it will be not worthy, maybe for some persons that you rate they will be interested
imo simple rule to rate

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'd say its a mixture of both. Still thinking about something like this. Thank you for your thoughts tho!

View previous replies…

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Then probably the best way is incrashe prices on better product, but to have worse one in stock as well. You need to adapt to customers you have depending how much they are willing to spend

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I agree with the good/bad product in stock. Had a situation where i was giving free samples of good product, but when they ask for more, i give them the less potent one. Crazy is that they dont ask for the price at all when the product is good.

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
here stats are like addicted ones just dont say anything negative when its good level of product meanwhile connesseuirs will find something that could be better in their opinion - most funny is that usually they sppeak about visual crystals haha. anyways and addicts doesnt care, even if it was bad they ll take anyways