Question need help with case 20320-59-6

kwisspeed de Kelog's

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I recently ordered Bmk glycidate oil, cas 20320-59-6. to forgive the delay in delivery the seller also sent me powder 20320-59-6 as well as all the processing steps which I think are not the right ones. what do you think is the best technique to use to obtain A oil and then obtain amphetamine sulphate. I need someone to guide me step by step please. thank you.

pARko

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Deleted

kwisspeed de Kelog's

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
yes but how...
Please, would it be possible to have a help or a detailed explanation from you.

I thank you

View previous replies…

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I already sent you topics with clear explanation. What do you need else?

limpbizkuit65

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
This communitty has been active for what I see as long time, so most common questions about manufacturing steps are alredy made and answered. If you need more help because you don't understand something from the provided topic, you should ask for it on the topic comments, but first make sure you checked them because maybe the answer is within the replys.

I are not respectful with this specific action, the forums would be collapsed with the same questions like many Dread topics, and this makes it harder to find accurate and reliable info.

limpbizkuit65

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I am also a new member but as you did, I also recieved the attencion call from our friend G.Patton because replying on a thread about making deals.

He is a long time member recognized by the community as an expert, and in just 2 days since I registered he help me with lots of doubts and fake info I had to deal with for years with local dealers and costumers.
So please do not fell bad if he or any other member reminds you about the better practices in the forum, because they really help and take care of each others as members.
I think you'll find that this a very close and friendly community looking to improve leaning on reciprocally.