Methamphetamine synthesis from Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine

RWG13

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

Hi, thanks for guide.
Its possible to use white spirit instead of toluene?

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Any non-polar solvent will work. Depending on whether it is heavier or lighter than water will tell you whether it will be above or below the Aquias layer of your solution when combined. You want to make sure you are extracting the right layer!

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant to say, "ANY non-polar solvent that doesn't mix well with water will work. I'm not sure what you mean by white spirit, do you mean like "white gas" or Coleman camp fuel, then the answer is yes. Not the best solvent as you want to try to pick one which leaves the least residue, but it will definitely work.

CCL4 huffer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
honestly a waste of the poor poor phosphorus just use HI made from phosphoric acid and NaI . ive got one question tho wouldent aluminum work as a phosphorus substitute since it would generate AlI3 insitu witch then reakts with water to form HI
2Al+3I2> 2AlI3; 2AlI3 +3H2O> Al2O3+6HI: . someone should look into it im kinda curius if it works if yes it would be a major upgrade and acessability and cost. u may need to change up the procedure slightly tho.
also as a slight proof of concept ima try to make some methyl iodide with it as a substitute im deffo not makin meth lol

Last edited:

CCL4 huffer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
prolly also gon make a new thread on this later

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Why wash sodium sulfate in Figure 17

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Calcined sodium sulfate refers to

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
May I ask if there is still no white sediment when I introduce hydrogen chloride? What is the problem? Thank you

catalyst4232

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you've done everything right up until this point, my first guess is that you have moisture in your nonpolar solvent that needs to be removed before protonation. Any moisture present will dissolve your hcl

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your guidance, teacher

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Toluene, I sealed it with anhydrous sodium sulfate and dried it for more than 12 hours. Why is there still water

CCL4 huffer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
sodium sulfate only dries it to a degree also if it was pretty wet before u need quite a lot id just predry it with sulfate destill it out and then further dry it with sodium and when u need it just destill it .
im guessing ur doin a gringard tho since i doubt ud need it that anh for most other cases .

ZMI_AA0B

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Teacher, may I ask if there is no white sediment when I introduce hydrogen chloride? Do you know what the reason is

pugzarmyl

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Isn't this too little iodine? I've seen other recipes usually use 2g of iodine per 1g of ephedrine.

Bmth

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Posting di thread 'Sintesis Metamfetamin dari Efedrin dengan Menggunakan I2 dan H3PO2' http://bbzzzsvqcrqtki6umym6itiixfhn...edrine-by-using-i2-and-h3po2.10423/post-68374
C2GyEk4Igb