Question Methamphetamine synthesis from Acetaminophen?

Waltuh Black

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Has anybody ever tried to synthesize Methamphetamine from Acetaminophen, I was looking at different opiods, and came across Acetaminophen. The two substances are very similar, does anyone know how to synthesize meth from acetaminophen?

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)acetamide is not a ketone, it's an amide, because of the NH group intsead of the carbon. Plus, the aromatic benzene has a hydroxide group in it. It's not Phenyl-2-Propanone, which is a ketone. If you don't know basic organic chemistry, go back to chemistry class. You don't even know what stimulants and opioids are! You're so dense, you make mercury look less dense.

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
WABnJxP2uj
The OH part makes it acetic acid, the NH2 makes it acetamide, and the CH3 part makes it Acetone. Add an aromatic benzene ring, and it would be phenylacetone. Organic chemistry is good to learn. It's good to feed the brain with knowledge. Knowledge gives you a sense of accomplishment when you run experiments or succeed in something. Breaking Bad is a cool show. He cooks drugs and kills his enemies and dissolves the bodies in special acid. Speed is awesome.