Question Looking for coca seeds or plants in europe

mdpv

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking for small coca plants or seeds.
I know its nor worth it for a synthesis, but i'd like to traditionally chew the leaves or make a tea.

Greetings

mdpv

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. I dont need to get high.
Would be just cool to have it. Would be a nice addition to the cannabis, salvia, peyote, poppy and kath plants in my winter garden.
Hope it makes sense 😉
Next will be ephedra, and hopefully coke

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Honestly I would like to get several types of seeds too. Following this. If the world ends we will need them

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
People sell them on Etsy, Leaves and seeds both. People recieve them, there are mountains of reviews. I have never contemplated growing them but even with a casual glance I see that you need to buy the seeds at a specific time f year because they don't store very we at all and only fairly fresh seeds are viable. They may or may not need to be stratified also.Just mentioning it so you have a plan when its seed dropping season. I've seen some write-ups about extracting it from bags of leaves. It wasnt incredibly profitable but I remember they got 12 grams out of the leaves and I feel like it was 5 lbs of leaves.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
And that's totally legal? No issues? I have never been on etsy, I thought it was crafts

View previous replies…

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
No it's not evven a little bit legal. Etst also has a lot of neat ketones used for perfumery and soaps" acetophenone for instance smells of cherries and vanilla I wouldn't smell it personally. Could hurt. Etsy is a fairly good way to launder some chems. Most peple don't realize what they have on there

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
That is awesome! Guess I will be getting on etsy

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
there is synthocaine on there. It's out of Canada and they say they want a DEA# but I wonder if they would look the other way when they check those digits. Ain't nobody buying chems on Etsy with a DEA license. They buy from sigma-aldridge and such. Etsy has rootbark for days, essential oils, plant extracts......Someone in India don't give a shit, they'll mail it to you.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yeah I am looking at stuff now. Its not a bad place to shop in general

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Reaction score
Deals
AS far as I know coca needs to grow on perfect height above see to gain its potential for cocaine :)

PharmacopeiaLabs

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
try sharetheseeds.me
its a forum where people send free seeds to each other, so you have to convince someone to send it, perhaps pay a few bucks.