Question it's too risky to order a product's from china labs?

mr_pabloemilio

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hey guys just wanted to take conversation with u about china factories and labs, are there big risk to order some drugs or product's from them in europe? like nothern europe? many people saying that from china to order in europe too risky but it is for real? lets talk little bit

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

Yes, there are alot of risks with ordering from China / India or any other country.

First issue, all depending on which country you are from each country has "Customs High Risk" controll units. For example Sweden, all packages sent from example, Colombia, Ecuador, China, India etc. are "High Risk Packages" because of high exportation of Cocaine, Heroin, P2nP, BMK-Oil etc. so there will be extra controlls of paper work, containers and more.

Secon issue, legitimacy, without visiting the actuall company or being recommended by a legit source you won't know the legitimacy of the supplier or it's supplies, so it's a high risk gamble. To resolve this issue you can get in contact with as many suppliers as possible for example China, get yourself invited for an "audit" and test their product on site and start a relationship on site.

Third issue, identity, too import illicit materials you want to work under a pseudonym and know how shells companies work and how to set them up, also the supplier that you have a relation with needs to know how your shell company works so they can adapts their products under "pseudonyms" as well to not raise suspicion.

These are just a few pointers getting started and for you to do research about.

Best Regards

mr_pabloemilio

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
thanks man, but u know yeah i agree with u the risk of gamble exist in china, but we all know that the lowest prices is all from china, and yeah ofcourse to get the right contact's to work with them is hard enough about the shipment yeah i'm in baltic country's so there i need to check really carefully about the high risk packages if in our countrie exist this stuff with china, but yeah it's seem hard enough to work with china and like i'm the private buyer i dont have company of labs or chemistry so that gonna be more hard than for somebody who have company

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

In your case, I would say, start of small.

Depending on what you want to do, let's say synthesize amphetamine or MDMA. Start out with buying the necessary precursors from local suppliers, many precursors are legal in the baltics and can easily be bought over the counter.

Once you get started and feel like this is something you'd like to put effort into even further, then start looking into different means of import / export, doing it safely is a completely different sport in comparison to cooking.

Best Regards