Question is it possilbe to become a drug chemist where to start/or learn how to cut right

plz1morechance

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hi there im new to this group im looking to start a lab in california and was wonderung if its possiable for ambitious learner to make amp.,mdma,benzo and learn how to mix drugs proply... example i have one pould of alprazolam how do i ensure when i cut it into 2mg bars that every little grain will be active is there a way to wet mix the ingredients to ensure every bar has 2mg

curiousgeorge

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You probably shouldn't post your location...

Clark012

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Only to my Busines costumers bro. Have been in business for long so it will be difficult talking with someone tricky without me knowing ahahaha

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
hi,sorry i dont have the answer for you.just wanted to say im in same position here.i have appreciation to people who are driven to learn,hope you achieve your goal.

erstwhile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
  1. https://www.lfatabletpresses.com/ready-mix-firmapress (Not an add this is simply something many people I know use for their personal projects) this is a fairly good combination of stuff that makes pills come out very consistently. You can also use microcrystaline cellulose for less optimal results but a lower price. This would be good for your test run.

2. Weigh out a given amount (say 50 gram) of mix and press it (wdym cut, bars are pressed with pill presses not cut) until nothing is left
  3. Weigh out all pills produced and divide it by the number of pills. You now know how much a single bar weighs and how much gets lost in the press
  4. Now you simply subtract the weight of the active ingredient (i.e Alp) from the weight of the bar
  5. Multiply by the number of pills
  6. Substract from the amount of starting mix
  7. You now know how much of each to put into your bowl
  8. Use a silicone spatula to smoosh & mix against the side of the bowl
  9. Do this for no less than 15 minutes
  10. Fill in your mix and press

And yes I'm aware that this could be done easier but I made it as simple as possible deliberately here.

To answer the rest of your question: Learn how to perform an extraction of DMT. Then learn how to make Changa & DMT vape juice. Once you've done that learn how to make GHB.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, thank you for advise but he didn't ask about DMT extraction from plants. Moreover, this tutorial is represented in BB Forum.

erstwhile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
He asked about learning how to become a drug chemist and since he knows very little I suggested that as a place to start.

Wario

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I started with amph sulphate but i spent a lot of hours reading everything i could about clandestine chemistry

oldgalaxy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you want to know how to synthesize drugs start with organic chemistry books for beginners,learn than learn more and you will know everything you need,read bbgate,talk with more experienced chemists,read other forums and reddit,maybe rhodium archive on erowid but be careful with these synthesis put on there

Jos

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello I have e question I have 1 kg bmk 5449-7-1 powder how can I make p2p off itt someone will helping my please? Thanks

Jos

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Question can I make e refluxcondser by myself so yes how can i make it thanks already