Question how to make crack cocaine ammonia

cocoman

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi,

how to make crack cocaine with ammonia how much to cook

What are the things I should pay attention to? Just ammonia is enough. What is the limit degree?

sadow

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
you have to add ammonia, burn with the flame until it boils, once the drop is left you have to remove the ammonia without touching the drop. then you have to scratch the drop and let it dry

bblanco

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The best way disolve just head under water. Slowly add some ammonia and poef 💥 all milky white… then add some little more ammonia. Take a metal spoke or thin iron stick 🦯 and just go up and down fast in the middle of the spoon 🥄 (not rvs) old 70-80 kitchen spoon for soup or jus. Keep moving the stick in the middle.
Suddenly you get gleuish sirope and while keep moving fast short movement you feel the resistance getting stronger until the mass is getting rock hard on the stick.
Then you can immediately Shouf it of
Or break as it’s really really rock hard using fischscale grade.. 15 years I did use heat but Hispanic learned me this recently and this is the way for freebase..

Attachments

• gblekOVZtj.jpeg
    gblekOVZtj.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 111

Lordoftheshard

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

Crack-o-naire go watch the king of crack well free base via ammonia on you tube just a quick 40 minute video​