How to apply 5-CL-ADB-A or (JWH-10) powder to CBD flowers (looking for a recipe)

ganja123able

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Will a good soul be found and explain to me how to "apply" powder (5-CL-ADB-A) or ( JWH - 10) to CBD hemp flowers? I tried the method: 3.5 grams per 50ml of acetone and then sprayed the flowers (100 grams). Everything is ok, but the flowers change their color and acetone washes out the terpenes. He needs a better way, which certainly exists. I'm also looking for a recipe on how to make hash with JWH-based CBD kief or 5-CL-ADB-A. Thank you in advance for all the advice!

whatshappening

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
add terpenes after. dont spray, soak.

rotovap5002

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
How can you soak and get the appropriate amount of 5cl on the flower?

ganja123able

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Thank you for the advice. Now my question is - if I decided to soak the flowers, what amount of solution to use and how to do it properly? When 50 grams of acetone and 3.5 grams of 5cl is enough for me to spray 100 grams of CBD. I'm wondering about your exact recipe

whatshappening

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
glass jar 1L
fill it,,,, pour in your cannabinoid mixed ISO
let it vaporize off

never done it, only know people
vape liquid much more profitable+ addictive

feterdotexe

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Don't use acetone because it destroys the leaves. Use isopropyl alcohol.

ganja123able

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
... Thank you for the advice. How much isopropyl alcohol to use per 100 grams of CBD flowers? Is it possible to do this with CBD kief to make hashish ?

Win Win

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Can use ethanol?

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
If you use a spray, it's worse. You must understand how much alcohol the material can absorb in order to take this amount and saturate the entire volume. Additionally, if you use CBD buds, be aware that this may reduce the potency

Hank Schrader

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The best way is to make a homemade setup from a bottle or canister, into which you place the synthetic cannabinoid and feed butane (gas) into the bottle. The gas will dissolve your cannabinoid and evenly saturate all the CBD hemp. Then you open the bottle and your product dries in a matter of seconds. Do not use ALCOHOL / ACETONE, etc., as the product loses its appearance and changes its smell.

View previous replies…

madmaximus

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
you mean LPG or just Butane ?

Hank Schrader

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You can use any convenient and accessible gas. If we are talking about home conditions, then it is very convenient to use lighter gas.

xiluh

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Can u give me right step pls..

1. Let the gas dissolve cannabinoid in bottle? For what amount gram cannabinoid if i use 280ml butane gas?

2. After dissolve cannabinoid in the bottle, for the next step i must to spray it to leaves? Or how?

Chicko7777

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, could you please give detailed instructions on this?

Thank you

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Use a large amount of alcohol (ethanol with dissolved noide using heating). Such an amount that the flowers are completely wet, inside and out. After drying the flowers, then you will get a uniform concentration

LIMIT

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I do mix exacting how you did but the only problem with your mix is the amount of acetone
Your acetone is too much
It will damage the hemps
For 3.5gr to 100gr of leafs
You will need a little of acetone as small as 25ml
What you really need is for the acetone to dissolve your Chem and mix it faster so it will touch every leaf