Question How do I cool down a grow room?

Bluegum

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have a sealed room that hasnt had any issue for 3+ years. Nice high yeilds with no major issues. In the last 6 months it will not cool down below 30c.

Have added AC, second inlet, am running 2 charcol outlet filers, and am currently reducing light strength during the day. Lights are on overnight and off during the day. Outside weather is cooler than previous years.

Currently in veg so plants are managing but last grow they cooked into nothing during flower and I don't want this to happen again.

I am lost on what could possibly be causing this all of a sudden. It seems somethng has changed in the last 12 months to cause this and I am stumped at what.

Any ideas on what could cause this? Your advice is aprecited.

spanara

scammer
Reaction score
Deals
also , you better get your indepth info on cannabisgrow sites.

archae

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The solution spanara will work, however this won't fix the original issue. Maybe one of the equipment in there is faulty and overheats? The easier way to check were it might be coming from would be to have a thermal camera but that's expensive if you don't know anyone that already has one.
Did you check if your electrical outlet aren't overloaded? This might cause them to overheat

spanara

scammer
Reaction score
Deals
you are also right archae.
my experience is, if i grow succesfully somewhere for 3plus years . i would have changed many equipment like lightbbulbs or leds
i would buy new fans . if you grow for 3 plus years probably i would do a complete overhaul of the room.

Bluegum

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Thanks! Sorry should have specific, bulbs, fans and filters regularly replaced which is why this is so strange.

Any suggestion on sites? I tried looking for specifics but could only find this forum