Question How could i have something sent to me without it being connected to me?

BrownRiceSyrup

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
im in the USA, are PO boxes safe enough anymore? how does this work? How do i receive this kind of stuff.... I ask because with importation from another country, the last thing i want is customs being able to track me down, worst case scenario... Or even domestically i just cant chance any sender being a "honeypot".... I already have a prior drug charge so anything i get involved with would be pretty damning... so no room to screw up....

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Not in your name po boxes aren't safe enough. A po box is just a receptacle, not different from a box next to the street really. You need to create a fake identity or borrow someone's, get a box in their name, use a disposable money card or something not linked to you. Have someone you trust receive it. They need to be clean as a whistle and not associated with buying it in anyway, so they have plausible deniability if the cops deliver it. I'm I the exact same boat, trying to figure out how to receive contraband without being detected. There's a security forum you should definitely check out, but some of what I read there I don't think I could learn to even do in this lifetime. The right supplier is everything. Imagine a box from XuCuingchong chemical company sitting at customs, addressed to an individual. Reckon they'll be suspicious? Which reminds me, hiding behind a company, real or well imagined could be a technique. I'm mostly responding to see what others say because I'm here now.