Question glassware help

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
what would be the best joint size and taper to buy on glass for a person starting out??perhaps a size that can be easily gotten for add ons and affordable..whats everyones thoughts on this?thanku.

Solution
thanku!yes ive seen some kits from laboy as well 32 or 36?piece.there kits, the 3neck only went to 1000ml.i was looking for 2000ml so not sure?buying in pieces is probably more expensive,but kit does have its perks too.think kits were about 180usd,while buying a larger flask seperate is about 130usd.decisions decisions,chem sure is complicated,lol.......ok, im researching adapters still need to learn on that!

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
The most affordable kit I have seen lately is sold by vevor.com and for 122 euros you get a 32 pcs set good enough for a start the only drawback is that the joints are 24' and normally most labs use 29/32 this is not that much of a problem since they are compatible with one another for the pieces in the kit, next thing you need is stands and clamps then maybe addapters to be able to combine the 24' with 29' from other standard glassware.

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
thanku!yes ive seen some kits from laboy as well 32 or 36?piece.there kits, the 3neck only went to 1000ml.i was looking for 2000ml so not sure?buying in pieces is probably more expensive,but kit does have its perks too.think kits were about 180usd,while buying a larger flask seperate is about 130usd.decisions decisions,chem sure is complicated,lol.......ok, im researching adapters still need to learn on that!

Solution