Question dtox method

Darknet princess

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
need advise on methods to detox off opiates and soulitions to recieve products for detox method

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Depends on the opiate. First thing to do when dealing with a physical addiction is switch to the longest acting form of the drug you can find, Bupropion patches are good. Then just lower the dose proportionally i,e 10mg dose if you remove 2mg to make it 8mg it's cut by 20%.. You wouldn't then remove 2mg again when you're downsizing from 8mg. Took me 2 weeks to get rid of an oral morphine "addiction" (4-5 months 10mg every 4 hours or so prescribed) once I was low in the doses I switched to codeine.

spacetruckin

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Tapering down is always best to start with.if you are on heroin you could taper down till you are sick always and then bounce down to norcos or somethin then bounce down to that plant everyones usin..starts w a k.its a tree.then yiu should look up megadosing with vitanim c.I once got off heroin with megadosing vit c and a weeks methadone then folloeed by a months valium when neefef.i was opiate free two years then fell into fent.been helping people off frnt the same way but i drop to herion from fent.then dserios pills then weak pills and vitamin c megadoding.look ip the megadosing..its harsh but amazingly effective.theres a chick who jyst uses it at her rehab and itd wirkin..good luvk my frirnd.i eish yiu the best.