Question DE business concept

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Looking for somebody who is connected in the bodybuilder "supply" area and who would be interested in some related manufacture/ sales, No BtMG stuff, also no New psychoactive substances law stuff. No hit and run but something whats designed to go on for a long time, would be perfect as a kind of active retirement fund. It is a niche of course, big enough though to make a handful people a good, a very good living.

And sorry, I am not going to post here what it exactly is and I will have to be convinced that the person is suited for this before I tell, pls accept this also when you PM me regarding the issue.
And no worries, it is a project which calls for specific skills and knowledge to bring it to fruition, its more then just a good idea.

The plan is to run this like a business, with a real plan, cost and risk analysis, reduced environmental impact, an investment phase (3 to 9 months) a consolidation phase (~ 12 months) wher most profit is re-invested into the biz and after this one can think about Spin-Offs or selling it completely off or letting it run with safety and quality as main focus.

PM me