CRYPTONATOR

ShootOuts

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
The United States has closed the Cryptonator online wallet service, which was owned by a Russian
American and German security forces announced the confiscation of the domain of the Cryptonator platform, which provided online wallet services. According to law enforcement agencies, the site was used by representatives of hacker groups and illegal marketplaces.
The United States has also filed official charges against the founder of the site, Roman Pikulev, a citizen of Russia and Germany, hiding under the pseudonym Roman Boss. The authorities did not say whether he was detained, but journalists found out that, judging by social networks, he permanently resides in Perm.
The main claims of the security forces to the service are that the platform did not control the purity of cryptocurrency transactions and did not oblige users to undergo KYC identification, providing services mainly to anonymous users. According to a number of studies, due to this, a crypt associated with Hydra, a mixer, passed through Cryptonator Blender.io , Bitzlato exchange, Garantex and Nobitex exchanges, as well as with a certain terrorist organization.
The US Department of Justice claims that from 2014 to 2023, at least 1.4 billion US dollars passed through the platform.
MRfhaqDNcB

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I heard about this after the fact but never had heard of that wallet before. They weren't on my radar