Question Looking for a vendor cocaine quesrion

spookyfalopero

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello , i need cooking cocine by the most homemade way possible. Who help me ? Pls

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Do you mean cooking cocaine into crack? There's an excellent video on this site, in the video section that will teach you better than 2500 words can. It's the same way I do it and the same way everyone I know does it

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I've never heard a method where they used heat, but then again if you know how would you know?

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
A cook is slang for a clandestine drug chemist. To cook is to synthesize or extract

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Let me ask you, what country or region are you from? I'm just interested in analyzing the dialect. I can't disagree with your interpretation of course. Usually (always) in the US, a cook is a demonstrative term for someone who is not skilled in the art. ie, a pill cook makes meth, but only from pills and only using LiAlH4 or HI. " There's pill cooks, then there's chemists".

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I suggest you extract it. Synthesizing it is hard

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm sure there is some DMT containing plants there. The names I know them by aren't the names anymore because I'm old 🤣
Banisteriopsis caapi?
Psytrodia viridis?
Anandenonthera Columbia?
Anandenonthera pelagrina?
There's plenty of others usfse
^^. ^^ those are probably spelled wrong
As far as extracting cocaine from Erythoxylum sp. I imagine they are dried, macerated, soaked in nonpolar solvent and stirred. All the vegetation removed, concentrate the solvent, acid/ water, extraction ECT. An A/B extraction,But you should look up an actual Tek because I'll never see that plant. I've heard potassium permanganate is used to separate the multitude of alkaloids.