Question Cocaine Gassing Labs?

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I've read how cartels will ship base methamphetamine from mexico, then convert it to the hydrochloride in the US.

I was wondering if anyone could answer why they do that, but also why isn't this done with cocaine? Perhaps too valuable per gram, perhaps too much trouble? I assume however they smuggle liquid meth, they could do the same for cocaine. I thought I read that base is cheaper than the hydrochloride, so it may make economic sense as well.

Thoughts?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Base meth is an oily substance and base cocaine is a solid at room temperature. Base meth boils at something like 200°C and base cocaine more like 98°C.
Methamphetamine is a lot tougher molecule than cocaine which degrades quickly when exposed to atmospheric conditions in base form . Both dissolve easily in water in the HCl form, so I can't imagine an advantage for either really. Base is cheaper...🤔🤷 Base cocaine weighs 10% less on a molecular scale. Theoretically, 100g of base acidifies to 110g HCl

metux

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Meth,is meth,they make in mexico localy,for saving time,and for buyer base form is better.,he can cut with N-iso,or other shit,and you still get strong meth.Cocaine coming from forests,ready made powder ,time is money and safety,if they delivering tons,they doint care about powder or liquid form ,they already have good connections for shiping,,,,,, Organizations, have no time to play with coke base,and waist time and people time also,and lose money also_Only small fish plays with coke base or mix with other ingridients, to avoid smell,and dogs.