Question Can d-amphetamine be used for Smoked?

nsrnsr

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Can d-amphetamine be used for Smoked? Thank you

Last edited:

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
The vaporization enthalpy and vapor pressure of S (+)-methamphetamine is evaluated by correlation-gas chromatography. A vaporization enthalpy of (58.7 ± 4.3) kJ · mol{sup −1} and a vapor pressure, p = (38 ± 9) Pa has been obtained using a variety of secondary aliphatic amines as standards. In addition, equations describing the vapor pressure temperature dependence are provided for standards and S (+)-methamphetamine covering the temperature range from T = 298.15 K to the boiling temperature.

The vaporization enthalpy, and vapor pressure as a function of temperature of N-ethylamphetamine, a substance used in the 1950s as an appetite suppressant and more currently abused as a designer drug, is reported. Its physical properties are compared to those of S (+)-N-methamphetamine, a substance whose physiological properties it mimics. A vaporization enthalpy of (62.4 ± 4.4) kJ·mol-1 and vapor pressure of (19 ± 11) Pa at T = 298.15 K has been evaluated by correlation gas chromatography.

I don't know the answer but I'm interested. The answer is here, just needs interpretation

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
It doesn't smoke as good as meth for sure. Takes more energy to vape and has less pressure pushing against the atmosphere (this is how I learn, by looking up the answer)

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, if you make a hydrochloride salt of it then its smokeable