Bitpanda safe ?

fosties

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I just discovered that you can buy BTC through PayPal and Bitpanda, since the rate is much lower compared to ATMs, I wonder how safe it is to buy there.

(Most people probably get BTC that way too) A return would be possible via PayPal. The whole thing tops up at €500, plus a quick €70 fee at the ATM.

Now the question: Would you rather be safe but with a loss at the ATM or conveniently online??
Verification seems easy at first glance.

I would really appreciate your tips!!

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So that would be an extremely traceable transaction. I would not send those coins directly to a drug purchase. If you want to buy BTC like that I would most certainly send them to a reputable mixer. Better than that idea would be to exchange them for XMR then make your purchase.

fosties

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So that would be an extremely traceable transaction. I would not send those coins directly to a drug purchase. If you want to buy BTC like that I would most certainly send them to a reputable mixer. Better than that idea would be to exchange them for XMR then make your purchase.
miner21The problem are the super high fees, around 70€ for 500€ is tooo much especially if u want to sell...

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The problem are the super high fees, around 70€ for 500€ is tooo much especially if u want to sell...
fostiesAre ATMs or the paypal method the only way you can get coins? There must be exchanges that are cheaper than that

fosties

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Are ATMs or the paypal method the only way you can get coins? There must be exchanges that are cheaper than that
miner21Unfortunately not, no local bitcoin or private people who sell....

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Well you are in a rough spot then. I would make sure to use a mixer then

fosties

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Well you are in a rough spot then. I would make sure to use a mixer then
miner21I think ill stick to the atm because with mixing it will be maybe even more expencive...

I miss local bitcoin where u could just meet someone with the lowest fee....

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I think ill stick to the atm because with mixing it will be maybe even more expencive...

I miss local bitcoin where u could just meet someone with the lowest fee....
fostiesI think thats probably a good idea. Mixers are expensive and some do very little mixing but still charge you.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect