any vendors that are actually legit and not just some scammy shady person

Samantha69

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I want amphetamine or known precursers and not a designer drug that scientists haven't even tested yet
or speed disguised as a supplement like slimming pills have sibutramine for example, does anyone know such supplement?

gus.fring

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Make a deal with escrow for rest of mind & most trusted vendors of the forum is kind & smart ✨🙏🏻🌹 when you'll get your amph don't forget to enjoy every moment 👁️😌💪🏻

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi, always use hosting to protect your rights and interests. Although it costs a little more handling fee, it is worth paying. It can make the BB forum smoother.

gus.fring

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi can i dm you to explain exactly what is it ,i don't have enough expérience to understand by my self,any thing make my safety strong i'll do it

Damonx

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey can you explain a bit how can I do that?

Rabidreject

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Why don’t you just learn the synthesis of P2NP and reduce it yourself to make r-amphetamine.
It doesn’t look very hard at all….

Samantha69

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
at my house ? so I can blow up my house ? if you show me the recipe maybe I can

Samantha69

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
if I had a lab I wouldve made methamphetamine long time ago cuz I have ephedrine (pure)

mephedrone666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
research chemicals are being tested, especially the popular ones. RCs can actually be safer and many of them are, than your regular drugs

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
If you go to the marketplace and find the drug you want, take a peek at the ratings. You said amphetamine so you're in Europe and there's amphetamine in several forms available from several sellers. There's no scam. You can't even be scammed unless you try. I can personally endorse 10 sellers in the US