Question Anabolic–androgenic steroids (AAS)

P. Julian

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Since this is forum with many chemists and professionals, I think that AAS topic shouldn't be underrated. I have noticed only post about the topic here.
Does someone have experience with AAS underground lab? With cooking process, quality control or "brands"? I'm sure we could help each other.
Please, feel free to share your questions and experience in this thread.

givi2me

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
yes its a very easy process, firstly you must source your raws from china
test. enanthate is what you want to get first and approx. 75% of any steroid users intake. 95% of
the intermuscular injectable steroids are cooked up pretty much the same as each other with a little more or less of benzyl benzonate, benzyl alcohol is added to every litre at the same amount
everytime as its used to stop anything growing in the solutions once they are bottled for usage(i.e. bacteria)
your going to need a buchner flask, vacuum pump,ceramic or plastic filter funnels, filter paper for funnels which will filter oil to a human injectable grade which is something like .02 um filter paper, depending on your amounts you will be making will depend on how big a funnel and buchener you will need, i found cooking it up in stainless steel to be fine you can stir with kitchen stirring utensils a whisk, and a heating source of your choice, an induction hot plate is a good cheap portable cooking device, a large stainless steel bowl with flat bottom to contact most of or all induction surface on cooker, induction cooker will only work with oil in bowl before you turn heat on. Raws can be added to oil at the same time also both your benzyls.
let me know if you want to go further with this method and ill type up rest for you later