Looking for a vendor Amphetamine

Estrella27

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking who can help me with Amphetamine making, I can pay for teaching, who will say me how to start do it from first step to the end.

Thanks!

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
If someone accepted money from you, that would constute conspiracy to manufacturer controlled substances.
Sites like; Erowid, the rhodium archives, the hive archives, drugs-forum, the vespiary, science madness, and here have a mountain of resources and methods. It's a bad idea and not allowed in most places, to spoon-feed a person because you haven't made enough effort to understand the inherent dangers. People will answer your questions for free but you have to do the research to get to the questions. There's amphetamine synthesis videos in the video section of this site to get you started. Good luck 🤞

d0pu

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
When i read first line i was sad to see that this is just a site like all other in a bad way. But I have continue reading and i know this is the best place. Thanks for having me

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
I’ll believe it when I see it lol.Out of all the people I’ve helped a handful offered money and exactly 1 has actually gone and sent me a lil’ something for my time and effort.I advise anyone accepting these kinds of arrangements to ask for payment in advance.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry I only accept payment in Sudafed, have you got your 2 boxes this year? I'm taking a bus to the pharmacy, you got id?