Question Amphetamine synthesis via NaBH4 reductive amination.

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Is there also someone who is planning to synt. Amphetamine via NaBH4 reductive amination from P2NP?
Because if we buy our precursors in bulk togheter it will be allot cheaper!
Who is in?

Jesse_Pinkman_

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
I dont think, that anyone is really interested to place an order with someone he doesnt know, to split the bill, to split the order into 2 fractions and so on. Honestly, if the costs are too high for your budget, better look for something else. This is serious business for people who do their business with head and will not take any risk for saving a few € or $.

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Dude,
Some of my best contacts i know trough this forum i know them personal now and i am not talking about a few $ or € i am talking about buying 500 KG from each chemical at once that makes big difference if your in this business and you don't try to get your precursors cheaper your in the wrong business!

View previous replies…

Jesse_Pinkman_

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Contacts via Internet are no real contacts, but try your luck, it was only ny Personal meaning.

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
And who will receive it?And where?And the forwardings to each owner?
That logistics will be more expensive than the money saved by the bulk order for me no has any sense.

Jesse_Pinkman_

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
So, when you have your real contacts, start your doing your business with them, not with anyone from here. Nodody knows you and it seems, that even nobody tries to accept your offer.