Question About 4MMC and 3MMC

Khaafii

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
He people,

I have been talking a while with some people on a drugs forum about 4MMC. Been talking about prices and how much they liked 4MMC but it's nowhere to be found in there region.
My question now is ; with the synthesis on this forum that is used to make mephedrone (4MMC, MMCAT,MIAUW, DRONE) do you make the oldschool mephedrone that was made in 2012 or is this another variant. I am asking this because they would liked it very much if they can find 4MMC from back in that time on the market, but it's nowhere to be found. People who are saying they are selling 4MMC are basically selling 3MMC.

Why is this? Since 4MMC and 3MMC both are banned but why is only 1 of them really on the market and not both. I know the difference in euphoria but there is not much difference in synthesis or am i wrong? So what's the reason of this.

Would someone inform me more about this

Thanks

fuckypu

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
there is no doubt of someone, the word in court is more important than evidence in the case
for drug production you have from 3year minimum max 15 year

Khaafii

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What the hell are you saying. In what kinda movie language are you talking. That's no near the answer/information i am looking for. Anyone who's producing drugs doesn't have to be reminded about prison sentences they can get. I think you are on the wrong forum than.

yin-yang

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
There is no "oldschool" 4-mmc. Molecule is the same simply before the ban it was made by real chemist who had standards and ethnics. After the ban organized crimes took over the manifacturing part and all they are after is profit hence why there is old and new meph

Chenzen

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
the Chinese at the beginning did not know if their product had any effect it was often contaminated with methylamine and other contaminants now you can get a clean product taking care of the quality yourself large organized groups do not give a shit and money counts