Question A few questions regarding cocaine and how to cut it

sorcerer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Hey guys,
this is my first post and I hope I haven't failed to see this questions already answered somewhere else. Thanks in advance for any help and this board in general, it is a real pleasure to go through all this quality content here on the board!

Now to my question/problem. Luckily as me and my friends are, we were able to see and use cocaine in Colombia, really good cocaine from a reliable source. I am a more occasional cocaine user and only do very good cocaine for European standards. Before I visited Colombia the so called "fish scale" was my favorite, it looked juicy and every test I made (quick tests and also energy-control) told me it is very pure (I have sent energy control samples which contained 85-95% cocaine with no cuts found - at least no active or known cuts). I was very happy, also my clients and everyone else about the quality.

However in Colombia we also saw this fish scale cocaine, but what really got my attention was the more mat cocaine that didn't looked that much like fish scale. It's high was way cleaner. We have a Colombian friend that isn't really into business but also says there is a difference that mostly affects European cocaine (or every exported cocaine in general). I really did not want to believe it, even though I knew there is something up.

A few days ago I was looking for informations regarding this and found a vendor in the UK who exactly sells the stuff that seems to be the cut. He calls it "imitates", they should make the cocaine like the fish scale everyone wants to have and also has the same effects + it can boost the high. Also they promote it as undetectable by energy control and also after a wash there should still be 80-90% of the whole product left if cut 1:1. They also offer something called supermix. And many other cuts to manipulate the cocaine optic to a more in Europe favored style.

We gave basers some of our uncut stuff, they were shocked and told us that since a long time they haven't had such a clean high. So, my questions are:

Does anyone have a clue what exactly they are using to cut it?
How do they achieve the fish scale look?
How can a cocaine wash doesn't wash that cuts out of it?
Why can't energy control detect it?

Or am I just an idiot? I hope not, but maybe you guys can tell me haha

Kind regards, sorcerer

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hi
I guess what substance they are using, but don't want to write here to promote this method. There is no inorganic substances, which has stimulant effects an which cannot be detected by modern analytical equipment like GC-MS. Probably this seller lies.
by pressing of cocaine hydrochloride powder
substance with the same chemical properties.
What is Energy control??

sorcerer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Thanks for all your input, really appreciate that!

I have also an idea, I would DM it to you. I would like to hear your opinion!

I also thought about that.

Is just applying pressure enough? I've seen badly pressed cocaine that was solid but didn't have that slate/fish scale texture.

It is one of the most popular services in europe to check your drugs. See more here -> https://energycontrol-international.org/

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I know them =) This lab is posted in the list of recommended labs (Analitycal Chem section).
Yes, in case this coca pure enough or recrystallized in a manufacture

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I've seen a lot of pure 95%+ cocaine without fish scale appearance, I think it depends on formation process. When crystalize the salt of cocaine, bigger cooling time gives this appearance, I guess. It is just my suggestion.

idontknownose123

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Cooling time should be after pressing it? In the mold with the solvent before the dry process?

View previous replies…

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, what do you mean? I'm sorry, I don't understand completely what do you want to ask.

idontknownose123

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I mean to recrystallize it to have the fishscale appearence. If I am going to repress, it should be cooling time after?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
You don't need to heat it up.

Waterman9723

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey can you message me in a DM how do you keep fishscale look when cutting?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
BB Forum policy is contradict to any cuttings. Experts don't give such advice. Sell pure product.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Thats an interesting notion and competitive to the theory I've held to be true, but the merit of your theory lies in sound physics. Much like when a person anneals steel, letting it cool slowly would allow time for the molecules to normalize and exclude flaws like missing molecules in the lattice structure. A more uniform crystal structure would obviously have more lustrous appearance. Something I've wondered for a while now. After reading about microwave mediated reaction and dipolar oscillation and alignment caused by microwave radiation...if I nuked the cocaine just for a second Lining up the dipolar orientation of all the molecules, wouldn't that make it look incredibly crystalline and lustrous?

View previous replies…

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Sounds like science fiction (about cocaine). =)

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I do like a good conspiracy theory
6ZkrKADzS0

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I understood your idea but I'm almost sure that it won't works as you want.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Right. Because the microwaves are oscillating at 900 -2500 times per second and trying to get the molecules to stop dead isn't even imaginable, but what about an electromagnetic field that didn't oscillate?. If I thought it was feasible I'd have tried it already. Microwaves can do some impressive reactions andc5x as fast, but the problem is you have to have a special microwave. Most microwaves, if you set them to 60,% power, instead ofa 1200w microwave putting out 720 watts it just cycles it, 100% power for 6 seconds and then off for 4 That doesn't work well at all maybe you could put a rheostat or variable resistor/ potentiometer on the magnetron, but if you're going to do all of that you might
As well use an oscilloscope and op and so you can reduce
Frequency to 900hz and eliminate the rheostat. I'll probably hold off until I know a little conventional chemistry, to make that
The thing I haven't mentioned is the competing theory about cocaine lustre. It is that hydrogen, although a gas, is a metal. It is with the alkali metals on the periodic table. Also recently scientists have created elemental hydrogen metal by squeezing it in a diamond vice and theorize that gas giants have liquid and solid hydrogen metal in the center. Metal is shiny but if you change the H+ IONS ( THE PH, BUT NO WATER) THEN the C-hcl remains dissociated as cocaine 1+, H+, OH- and Cl- thereby not being a metal halide and not having metal properties at atmospheric conditions 🧑‍🔬💩

sorcerer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score

Thanks. Sounds even logical for someone like me who isn't much into chemistry.