Question Why isn´t L-methamphetamine used more?

ZACARIASKLK123

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have been doing experiments on winstar rats and on average if we compare d-meth to l-meth, D-meth is superior in terms on appetite suppresion & dopamine release. But from a fat loss stand point I have seen that the rats tend to be FAR more active & lose more weight in a shorter time frame with L-methamphetamine due to the increased noradreline levels + their livers were exempt of any type fat.

Obese people who have NAFLD would get rid of it in a matter of weeks.

• So this leads me to the question, why people tend to dislike L-methamphetamine? It is because I.V l-meth is worse?

For instance l-selegine converts to l-methamphetamine, and many people use it for their mao-b inhibition, yet IT CONVERTS to the less desired stereoisomer.

• Again, why isnt d,l-methamphetamine used more? Is it because d-methamphetamine produces the most addicts? What is the reasoning behind it?

For the "oneliners" please dont answer: "LoL its bcs es ist scheiße" ♄ , please care to elaborate & share your thoughts.

Zan444

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Why you smoke Weed with THC and not CBD? Just THC is psychoactive. Same with meth. D-Meth is psychoactive L-Meth is not.
So in d-meth works l-meth dont.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that you are misguided in your thoughts that L-meth is less abused. Virtually all of the meth I see is D,L. The majority of the available precursors produce D,L. P-2-p, P-2-np, PMK, BMK, ALL PRODUCE racemic products and less than 10% of people try to separate it. Most people have no idea what they are looking at or using. There is someone selling L-meth in the marketplace right now. Look at the stuff. one of things is not like the others 😅🤭🤫

Constantylious777

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
answer it is easy = it sucks bro :D and also people prefer checked things which are easy to get/are cheap