Question What is the best way to destroy drugs in a car? Burn them, throw them in acid...?

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

I have so many followup questions to this.

What do you mean exactly, give us the scenario why this would be necessary?

Best regards

rimasd

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I mean when you need to destroy evidence quickly
For example, you see that the police are following you

Mohammed_Lee

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
But all humor aside:
before you do stuff with acid and fire make shure the drugs are not in your pockets anymore!
Stay save! And maybe away from vehicles and drugs, can't junge on that.

phwillip

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You want the real deal holyfield answer? Here you go. Ride around with a tank of helium in your vehicle. Have your shit tied to 2 or 3 balloons if your super nervous. If you see them lights kick on just let me fly. Just make sure your not under any trees. Your welcome!!

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Just forget you have anything and you won't get pulled over.

sweettooth

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
burn them and you have toxic gas not clever filter throuth charcoal and they probably figure it out throuth burn analysis- throw them in acid and they probably just analysis the build products and calculate the drug amount wrong and give you more ..... he is right throw out or stealth it if its an amount you cant survive to consume or puke fast enouth

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Pack them in thermite in a ceramic container in the trunk, run a wire from a igniter (electric match, magnesium ribbon, 9v battery) to a switch up at the drivers seat.

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Interesting thought for sure and it makes so much sense!

Is this theory or do you have practical experience on this?

View previous replies…

sweettooth

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
i also thought about termit but still what wil you do with the gas devoloped inside the container if you filter it inside charcoal or anything.. i bet a good lab can pack that through a mass spectromy looking how much atoms are there and you basicly can guess whats inside. maybe it would need a good head to detect or right guess but they defitnetly will check you for the rest of your life and in many countries its now legal to make 3 months a 24 hours insestigation and you will never see them.. so if they find little drugs damn call lawyer pay and all good. but if you do something like that a cop will be so interested to get you bec he will think... great i can get more money .... if i would be a cop i would definetly would like to know everything you do. and call higher law inforcement dea whatever to check you

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Even if that were the case that there's drug residue you've been caught with drug reside and not a brick of cocaine