Question Testosterone Powder conversion to injectable form?

6tom

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, I recently got my hands on some Testosterone powder, not other derivatives like testosterone enanthate, just plain testosterone powder. I was wondering if making it into a injectable form is like making other steroid powders into the injectable form. Which is by using Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl alcohol and grapeseed oil? here is the site for the formula of how much of each chemical to use, Guide to Make Steroid Powders into Finished Injections. it says in the introduction that "This steroid conversion is meant for the longer estered anabolic steroids such as deca durabolin, testosterone enanthate, trenbolone enanthate etc." but does not mention plain Testosterone powder. would it still work?

6tom

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
And if anyone is curious, with storage i have a container that makes a good seal, then i placed calcium chloride at the bottom of the container "to make it a dry atmopshere inside the container" and have the Testosterone powder inside a PTFE container with the testosterone powder in it, it is place in a dark cool room.

Zan444

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
What is the exact name of the powder? You have maybe cas number? Most testosteron powder come in a form/salt and every form is diffrent.

6tom

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
thanks for the reply, its just plain testosterone, CAS 58-22-0

T0lek511

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Dissolve it in saline. That's the safest option for use.