Question Looking for a vendor Nabh4,p2np order polland EU_EU , safe ?

tucoXxX

Don't buy from me
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys . I live and work in the EU. I want to buy these two compounds in the EU. Is it not a problem to order 10 kg packages from these companies? I would prefer to buy from a fair member. who, carefully packaged and always in stock, sends it to me stealthily

Solution
Hello, first of all, follow our rules and don't post same question in several topics. It is spam.
About your question, visit BB Listing and ask from suppliers. There are several supplier of P2NP and NaBH4 in EU.

ymaaah

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
10kg directly? its risky imo, you have a fake name, a fake ID card or smtg to be anonymous? you have an anonym address ect?

For me, you need, before to make an order, to see what variable can make you public, you need to see every variable and see every way, if you dont have fake name, they maybe can track you or smtg, but if they track you, you put a fake address? you have a hiding place to hide your stuff? you have an excuse for your chemistry stuff? you are known to the police?

Last edited:

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, first of all, follow our rules and don't post same question in several topics. It is spam.
About your question, visit BB Listing and ask from suppliers. There are several supplier of P2NP and NaBH4 in EU.

Solution

tucoXxX

Don't buy from me
Solutions
Reaction score
I found ideas for stealth delivery, fake address, many people wrote about their experiences on the forum. I would rather have a decent private person (EU) here on the forum who owns and sells it. anyone?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
All vendors in BB Listing are decent. You can ask them directly about dead drops of reagents or fake addressed. I'm sure that they'll give you valuable advice.

tucoXxX

Don't buy from me
Solutions
Reaction score
sorry I couldn't delete my other question. thank you for your answer