Question Methedrone Synthesis

kokkewiet

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Urgent help needed.
We made a small first batch yesterday. We did not get any colouring of the product whilst heating and stirring. It only had a little change of colour to a light, light brown/yellow and then milky.
Long story short and please do not laugh. After boiling and stirring we put the product in the freezer. There were so little product at the bottom and out of frustration I started rinsing the whole solution first with acetone and after that with distilled water. A very nice looking crystal product started forming. This morning after we left it to dry, tested it and it burns like hell. We could nowhere in our town get any chemical PH indicator paper and the only thing I managed to get was Litmus paper. Upon testing the product it gave me a PH between 5 and 6. We then thought to try and remove the burn which is perhaps from the Hydrochloric acid I then added some Sodium Hydrogen (BI) Carbonate CP which made the Litmus PH paper a dark blue colour. We honestly do not want to loose the product that is left. Is there anything that we can do now before starting over? The product is snow white and very very shiny like diamonds in it and upon drying it is very fine powder. Please help urgently if possible.